Map for: Palm Beach Resort (see also how to use map)
Location: Brgy. Hugom, San Juan, Batangas
Distance from Manila: Around 200 kilometers
Estimated travel time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Nearest establishment: Palm Beach is a few hundred meters after La Luz Beach Resort
Directions (directions courtesy of Palm Beach website):
* Take South Super Highway heading south and EXIT at Maharlika Highway (Exit 50) that leads to Batangas, Lucena and Legaspi.
* Proceed along this Highway towards Sto. Tomas, Batangas (approximately 6 km.) until you reach the STAR Toll entrance. Watch for the Hi-way Sign and ENTER the Star Toll to your RIGHT after the First Philippine Industrial Park. Drive for approximately 25 kilometers (around 20 minutes).
* Exit at IBAAN, which is the next exit after LIPA.
* Upon exiting, turn left and cross under the STAR TOLLWAY.
* After passing the IBAAN Church (St. James the Greater), follow the road veering left until you come to another fork on the road. Take the RIGHT leg and this will take you through ROSARIO.
* Pass the town of ROSARIO and proceed straight towards SAN JUAN.
* After a few kilometers, you will see a sign of the Batangas Racing Circuit. Veer LEFT at this point and this will take you all the way to San Juan.
* In the town of San Juan, you will pass a Petron Gas Station and Dunkin Donut. Proceed further, and TURN RIGHT immediately after the Municipal Hall. This road will take you to the Barrios of Laiya and Hugom. The distance from Municipal Hall to the Resort is 21 km, the last 1.5 km of which is unpaved gravel roads.
* Pass other Resorts and a cemetery on your left till you arrive at the foot of the hill. Drive up and you will pass the entrance to La Luz Resort. Proceed further up until you see the Palm Beach entrance on your left. Take this road to bring you down to Palm Beach.